My latest exhibition comprises of 19 new paintings. The landscapes explore places I like to frequent, from my local area in Yorkshire to the shaded shores of the Lake District. The interiors capture a very personal view of domestic life, as if caught in time, to flowers found in my local area.
They will be exhibited at the Walker Gallery in Harrogate and can be viewed from 23rd of March to the 11th of April.
- Two man show, Walker Galleries Harrogate 2018
- Two man show, Walker Galleries Harrogate 2016
- Two man show, Walker Galleries Harrogate 2014
- Walker Galleries, Harrogate Art Fair 2014
- Headrow Gallery, Cambridge Art Fair 2011
- Harlow Carr Exhibition, Harrogate 2011
- Headrow Gallery, Edinburgh Art Fair 2011
- York treasury House Exhibition, ‘The Northern Landscapes’, York 2007
- Harlow Carr Exhibition, Harrogate 2006
- Oakwood Gallery, Leeds, One man show 2005
- Ferens Art Gallery, Hull, Open exhibition 1984
- Salt House Gallery, St Ives, group show 1984
- St Ives Gallery, Cornwall-group show 1984